Guatemalan Sisters

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Guatemala Bound!

We finally have visas for Rowan and Riley. Devin and I are Guatemala City bound at midnight Saturday night and we'll return early Thursday evening. I was a bit caught off guard because most visa appointments issued early this week were for the following week. I figured I had one more week to get my work life in order. Oh well...it's time to get those girls!

There are so many other families with Celebrate Children waiting for pink slips....so many families from other agencies as well. The back load of cases coming out of PGN have created a high volume of cases waiting for visa appointments. Others are waiting at different points in the process.

Michelle...Wilson's is just around the corner.
Ginger....your documents will get redone and Maya will be home.
Denise....The missing I171-H will be found. (Yes, we know it's not missing!)
Ellie....You'll be out of PGN soon.

We'll post photos on our return.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

CONGRATS RUTH!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE IN MY PRAYER FOR A SAFE AND UNEVENTFUL TRIP. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING PICTURES.

GINGER

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home