Guatemalan Sisters

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Long Time!






Hi Everyone,


I've been slammed but finally I can offer that the light at the end of the tunnel is no longer a train. (Thanks Mia!) Work is really good and I feel like our world is heading the right direction. So much so, I took a "real" vacation and didn't work the entire time.


My brother's families (most of them), my kids and my Mom all met up at a BEAUTIFUL beach community south of Lincoln City called "Bella Beach" and had a wonderful four days together. Nicknamed "Oceans 22" after the number of people who attended, our families from various parts of Oregon, Idaho, Utah and Washington took 4 days and reconnected. I can't say enough about how wonderful my nieces, nephews and their spouses and children are - seriously, they are all incredible adults. I'm sad my brothers didn't join us, but hopefully they'll come next year. Here are some photos!


2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Love the update pics -- your daughters are beautiful !!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Yeah- updates.. glad to hear you were able to have a vacation and had a good time.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home