Guatemalan Sisters

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New Photos


We received new photos today! What happy, beautiful little girls they are. It's good to see them smiling so much. I'm thinking I might have to visit some time this summer.

We just spent a long weekend (4 days) in Orlando and got a chance to meet the folks at Celebrate Children International in person. They are very nice people and clearly dedicated to the children and families they are bringing home. It was great to put names and faces together.

We also managed to spend about 2.5 days in the Disney theme parks. Proof that I'm getting older: My feet hurt after 1.5 days wandering through the parks and waiting in line. I kept focusing on the business aspects of the whole Disney operation. Proof that I'm still young at heart: I joined Jayden in "screaming like a little girl" on the bigger roller coasters (her words not mine). I liked the white sandy bottom of the pool as much as she did.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Saw your blog posted on SOA - just wanted to say that your daughters are GORGEOUS! Congratulatons - I know that you can't wait to get them home.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home